QTank Product Collection Times
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Like us on Facebook - for the latest water saving news and more.
The State Government Rebate has Changed
Q Tank supplies this rebate information as a service to you. As rebate details may change, please contact your local council to confirm their current rebate and conditions before ordering your Q Tank rainwater tank.
Depending on your tank setup, you may be eligible for both government and local council rebates
Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts
- 2000L to 3999L - $400
- 4000L or greater - $500
- The tank must be internally plumbed to either the toilet or laundry by a licensed plumber
- Ends 31st March 2014
||National Rainwater and Greywater Initiative
How do I claim the rebate/s?
Depending on your local council's requirements, to claim your rainwater tank rebate/s, you may need to submit:
- An application form/s
- Copy of proof of property ownership or tenancy
- Copy of planning, building or plumbing approvals (where required)
- A photograph of the installed freshwater tank showing overflow connection to stormwater
- Q Tank receipt
- Installer's receipt and licence details (if connecting the water tank to your home's internal plumbing)