Like us on Facebook, for all the latest water saving news
*Conditions for 10% off Slimlines
- This offer is only available at full Recommended Retail
Price (RRP) buying direct from ‘Q Tank’.
- This offer does not apply through other sellers of our
‘Q Tank’ Range product.
- This offer does not apply with other offers or discounts.
- Offer only applies to ‘Q Tanks’ purchased and paid
within 60 days.
The State Government Rebate has Changed
Q Tank supplies this rebate information as a service to you. As rebate details may change, please contact your local council to confirm their current rebate and conditions before ordering your Q Tank rainwater tank.
Depending on your tank setup, you may be eligible for both government and local council rebates
Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts
- 2000L to 3999L - $400
- 4000L or greater - $500
- The tank must be internally plumbed to either the toilet or laundry by a licensed plumber
- Ends 31st March 2014
||National Rainwater and Greywater Initiative
How do I claim the rebate/s?
Depending on your local council's requirements, to claim your rainwater tank rebate/s, you may need to submit:
- An application form/s
- Copy of proof of property ownership or tenancy
- Copy of planning, building or plumbing approvals (where required)
- A photograph of the installed freshwater tank showing overflow connection to stormwater
- Q Tank receipt
- Installer's receipt and licence details (if connecting the water tank to your home's internal plumbing)